In 2025 will become the center for Education, Study, Research, Community Service, and Development of Language, Literature, Philology and Coastal Culture.
- Developing the quality of human resources through education, study, research, and community service.
- Produce graduates who are professional and have the ability, as well as skills in the fields of Language, Literature and Archipelago Culture, especially Coastal Culture.
- Developing study programs through the Laboratory of Culture, Language, Literature, and Philology based on local wisdom.
- Educate students to have professional knowledge and expertise as researchers, as well as practitioners of culture, language, literature, and philology.
- Educating students to have professional knowledge and expertise in the fields of language, literature and philology.
- Educating students to become scientists with local, national and global insight.
- Educating students to have hard and soft skills in the fields of language, literature, and philology.
- Students have knowledge, skills, attitudes, and professional expertise as researchers in the fields of language, literature, philology, and culture and have the ability to practice knowledge in accordance with the Tri Dharma of Higher Education.
- Students have the knowledge, science, skills and attitudes to study and develop the fields of language, literature, philology, and culture in a professional, independent, and broad global view.